The International Committee for Study of Bauxite, Alumina & Aluminium (ICSOBA) is an independent non-profit association that unites industry professionals representing major bauxite, alumina and aluminium producing companies, technology & equipment suppliers, universities, research institutes and consultants from around the world. The 50th anniversary was celebrated during the ICSOBA-2013 conference in Russia.Objectives of the Conference are to:
Review the status of bauxite, alumina and aluminium industries in the world with emphasis on Canada
- Discuss promising research developments aimed at production, productivity and cost improvements
- Highlight proposed Greenfield and Brownfield activities in the aluminium industry
- Discuss developments in the field of environment and safety
- Facilitate university students meeting with industry representatives
- Update market aspects of bauxite, alumina and aluminium and their products
- Provide an excellent opportunity to interact with international experts, scientists, engineers, technology suppliers, equipment manufacturers and representatives of aluminium industries the world over.
ICSOBA-2019 : took place in Krasnoyarsk from the 16th to the 20th September.
You can find more information about Icsoba on : http://www.icsoba.org/